NSW Safer Driver Courses
If you’re currently on your NSW L’s and keen to learn more about safer driving behaviours then the RMS Safer Drivers course is right up your alley. Our driving school, in partnership with the RMS accredited provider “Ascent Training Services”, is running this course in multiple regions of NSW.
The Safer Drivers Course is carefully tailored for young learners ages 17-25. This two-module, five hour course is packed with information about the risks that come with driving and how to manage them in the correct and ideal manner. What you will learn from this class will be immediately useful in everyday situations. You won’t learn how to operate a motor vehicle here, this course is all about being able to immediately recognise a safety-compromising situation and how to minimise the risk to your personal safety on the road.
Benefits of The NSW Safer Driver Course
This course is developed to:
- teach you about speed management,
- teach you about gap selection,
- teach you the ins and outs of hazard awareness,
- teach you safe following distances,
- prepares you for driving unsupervised on your P’s and;
- enables you to receive 20 hours of log book credit!
Booking Your Course
- Must have a current NSW Learners Driving Permit,
- Must have completed 50 log book driving hours (This is 50 actual hours of on-road driving and does not include the hours that can be accrued through the “3 for 1” structured professional lessons) and;
- Must be under 25
Course Cost: $140*
(Payment to be made at the time of booking)
*Concessions available for Pensioner Concession Card holders